 Local / Australia / 2389
Re: GPSP -- $22.45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:01:48 GMT

<<SNIP>>

If anyone going to LegOz 2000.5 sees one or two of these (7151) between • now
and then - please buy them for me, and I'll pay you for them on the day!

Ditto for me too. If the Gungan Sub is less than $50, please include that
one as well.

Thanks in advance,

mike

PS: If this turns into an avalanche of requests, maybe we could centralise
the purchase (if there is a suitably stocked Target)

BTW: Target Erina wsa poorly stocked of most LEGO as of of eweek ago.