 Local / Australia / 2402
Re: GPSP -- $22.45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 03:44:36 GMT

THANK YOU DAVID

apart from the $44.90, what pieces are you after?

mike mcleod
mmcleod@wilcom.com.au

"David Drew" <david@hydrowash.com.au> wrote in message

"David Drew" <david@hydrowash.com.au> wrote in message

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
Target is all but giving away its stock of Sith • Infiltrators
(and
who could blame them). That's not a misprint in the subject line -- • $22.45.
Apparently the Gungan Sub and some impulse sets are next to nothing • too.

!!!!!!

If anyone going to LegOz 2000.5 sees one or two of these (7151) • between
now
and then - please buy them for me, and I'll pay you for them on the • day!

I'll be going to Target today, I'll see what I can grab for you guys....

Hi,
  I'm back from Target, and I was able to pick up two each for Mike and
Richard. Consider yourselves well stocked with grey plates. :)

later,
David Drew.