 Local / Australia / 2401
Re: GPSP -- $22.45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 03:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi,
I'm back from Target, and I was able to pick up two each for Mike and
Richard. Consider yourselves well stocked with grey plates. :)

DAVID! You are a dead-set <<expletive indicating awestuck amazement at a
gargantuan achievement deleted>> genius!!

Email me the list of bits and bobs you're currently trolling about for, and
I'll have another close look through what I have.

I look forward to Sunday even more!

(Hmmm didn't think that possible, but there it is)

Richard
Still Studly going....
In fact, after David's effort, going at speed!