 Local / Australia / 2357
Re: PS Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:52:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Nice to know there'll be coal at Port Block.  We'll have to
visit sometime.  ;)

Sorry old man, not really an interiors kind of guy me.  I had four different
goes at paddle gear and wasn't happy with any of them, before I realised that
none of my efforts could be seen through the fairing and grille around the
wheel. Now, look ma, no wheels!
And there is a steam engine-ish lump in about the right place, but its not a
patch on the engines you've put together.  Just a red glow in the right place
and a governor-y looking attachment on the top up the other end from the smoke
stack.
And at this stage we're mainly burning wood.  Bring some coal with you when
you come ;-)

Wouldn't that be like sending coal to Newcastle?

James (who fondly recalls the sight of the Enterprise stuck on a sandbank...)