 Local / Australia / 2321
Re: PS Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 01:18:08 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote:

Evening all,

Just a quick note that I have added a new page at Port Block, providing more
pictures of the Paddle Steamer Enterprise

Very nice!  It looks very customised, which is to be expected of any ship built
on-site like that--fearsome, black-smoke belching monster that it is.  Do you have
any closer pictures of the paddle gear, and has the steam engine been detailed?

Nice to know there'll be coal at Port Block.  We'll have to visit sometime.  ;)

best

Lindsay