 Local / Australia / 2320
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:47:49 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) Yeah, I knew you knew that :), the other respondent didn't seem to understand the prices were the issue rather than set availability. I don't know when they are going back up if at all, no-one seems to really know. I've heard rumours of "in a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)