 Local / Australia / 2310
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, does anybody have any definate timings for the Soccer Promotion to
end? Our local K-Mart finally got the fields, but i need more stands
for my Mega-Stadium, and dont want to wait until they go up (Even
lay-by would be better than $x2!!!)

Jamie

But the new soccer isn't just a promotion; it's a theme that will probably
last 2 years as normal.