 Organizations / Australia / 468
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:36:57 GMT

And here's another one that I use:

http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Mark H.

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

I'm not sure if this would be of great help, but when converting currencies
I always use http://www.xe.net/ucc/convert.cgi as they have a good
conversion setup.  IE you pick the currency you're in, the currency you're
going to be in, and put in an amount, which is optional (default 1), and
then click the convert button and voila there you have your answer.

Their page is also fairly well laid-out, and eliminates a lot of the
confusion I'm sure most people have when trying to convert currencies.  I've
found them to be usually 90-95% accurate if I actually buy currency within a
day or two of converting currencies on their site.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I forgot to ask, how much are you guys paying? I've been paying around 20 • USD
per bus, both here in the US, and while I was in europe.

Around $17 - $17.99 AUS dollars per bus which is about $10.50 US if I've
converted in the right direction :)

If you really are paying 10 US a bus or so I'd be interested in exploring • with
someone (before they go off sale) whether a big huge buy with compaction • (I
don't need the sets MIB, I want them for parts) might be a way to save me • some
money and make a little money for whoever helps me out, as I need a bunch • of
these. I have a large credit with Harro so paying for it won't be that • big a
deal.

Buses are completely sold out in my area but I can't speak for the
mainlanders (I'm in Tasmania, the island beneath).

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com