 Local / Australia / 2309

Subject:
PS Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:44:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Evening all,

Just a quick note that I have added a new page at Port Block, providing more
pictures of the Paddle Steamer Enterprise

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/ent/welcome.htm

After all the work being on the Studs site over the past few months, its kinda
nice to be spending some time back at Port Block :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Re: PS Enterprise