 Local / Australia / 2356
Re: Free scanning (was Re: Web fun)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
How come with all the AustralianFOLs we have posting (40 odd?)there
are yet only seven websites.  As I understand it, most ISPs give away
free hosting space, and there is much web help to be had - so...

  What is it that keeps the number of websites down?

From talking with others, however, it seems that not a lot of people have
access to scanners or digital cameras

OK - so if this is your bottleneck (and I'm obviously not talking to you here
Paul ;-) send me your photos for a week and I'll email you scans (and I'll
even pay the return postage!).  Then you can get on with your site (or at
least post pics to brickshelf, eh?)

Richard
Still baldly going...

I've been building my website on and off for the last 3 months....I don't get
much time to do this as I work 2 jobs....and as you will see when I finally
upload my site....why it has taken soooo long....keep an eye out for....

THE KINGDOM OF ANDASTAVIA.....!!!!

a land of myth and mystery...
a time of knights and maidens...
a world of magic...
...where lego... is the only world...

Featuring Nurstwik Palace...from STUDS legofest3

Kev... :  )