 Local / Australia / 2358
Re: BrikWars Medieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:10:09 GMT

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message
news:FyKFnv.DIC@lugnet.com...
Evening all,

So do I understand correctly that Sunday will see four armies in the field
(James', Dave's, Dave's, and mine)?

Um, unless I've lost track of how many Dave's there are in this newsgroup,
only Dave will be fielding. I have exactly 32 minifigs, and unless my soccer
players have some English fans, they're not going to be of much help. :)

If I had time, I'd read up on the rules, and sport some technic-based
wierd-green-alien-head-hugging-dudes, but I've got my Thesis presentation
this Fri, so I don't have the time, sorry.

later,
David Drew.