 Local / Australia / 2375
Re: BrikWars Medieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 03:26:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

"James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:FyLAGu.9Ar@lugnet.com...

The roll now stands at
Richard, James, Dave Drew, Kevin Hall and Mike McLeod
What about Pete White and presumably Andrea, if there, will take charge of
some 'figs too

I've done it again, haven't I. That should probably be Dave LOW not DREW.

I'm not playing. But still, it seems like a few too many teams all to be
taking the one field. Surely, not even Jerusalem has had that many armies
converge on it at once.

It will probably coalesce into a two, maybe three sided battle.

Are we going to divide up into separate battles, and let the Survivors duel
it out for the title of Lord of Lego?

Good idea, but with everything else going on, two games (for the winners)
would probably be a bit much...

James (who wishes he Lego wasn't at home...)