 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2155
Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:04:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Horvath wrote:

Wait, what do you mean by construction sets?  Speaking of myself,
personally, I can't stand dump trucks 'n stuff.  I'm confused.

Construction Toys are toys that you build things with.

This category starts with building blocks and goes on through Lego, K'nex,
Meccano/Erector, Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoys, Construx, Robotix,
Ring-a-Majigs, Mega-Bloks, American Bricks, Ramagon, Coinstruction, Toobers
and Zots, Zoob, Zome, Brio-Mec, Atollo, etc, etc, etc.

Steve