 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6290 (-20)
  What I want for Christmas

If LEGO granted Christmas wishes, I would have to ask for: 1) 5.5 length technic axle - so my train wheels don't fall off anymore 2) modular train railing system - so I don't have to cut any more hose and the awkward use of minifig hands 3) train (...) (15 years ago, 22-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote in message news:K7G6y3.FMK@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory website teams at TLG. Why does the part described as 'MOTOR 2X2X1 1/3' appear as an orderable LEGO Factory element in LDD, but does not appear in the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:K7GAEx.4E8@lugnet.com... (...) They must be a bit slow to change the brick palette, or there is some error. I tried to find this brick in the LEGO Factory palette, but it does (...) (16 years ago, 20-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

(...) used as a wheel-well on all sorts of LEGO vehicles that also makes a great piece for window decorations. That will be a nice asset to have. -Jordan Schwarz (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

Hi folks, I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the Factory palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and the PAB selection has been updated accordingly. Perhaps most notably the minifig parts (...) (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

Hi! Here are three questions: one about LEGO trademarks and two for the LDraw community. The questions stem from a casual interest in selling custom LEGO kits with instructions. Because there are existing vendors of excellent such kits - and books (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) Plus the four Lions Gate Models CDs of original model building instructions, which I produce. Kevin ---...--- Custom LEGO building instructions and models: (URL) Instructions (URL) instructions ($$) (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) If the eBay powers-that-be would have been involved you would get a page that says the auction number is not valid or does not exist. Since you can see the auction ended it is because time ran out for the auction with no bids. In terms of a (...) (16 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) Ugh. That's pretty crappy. What a jerk... Dave! (16 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) he has more running right now of the same thing. John P (16 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Alexander Farlie wrote: ***big snip*** (...) On the plus side, the auction ended without a bid. I only glanced at it, so I don't know if it was terminated by the eBay powers-that-be, or if it truly lapsed without interest. (...) (16 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) I've email Lego about this several times. They don't seem to care. (16 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(Note to Moderators, If this post is not appropriate please fell free to remove it.) Dear TLG, I note the following EBAY auction: (URL) seller claims: "THIS DISC IS NOT AN UNAUTHORISED COPY.THE COPYRIGHT OF THE CONTENT IS EITHER, OWNED BY THE (...) (16 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: wrong e-mail addresses

(...) I have one other option left. If that one brings no results, I think I'll just follow your suggestion. Thanks, Maarten (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: wrong e-mail addresses

(...) In what capacity are you looking to contact them? These days, there's a very wide variety of ways to contact Lego-- I dunno if they would have a "general contact" e-mail address. I guess one way of going about it would be to e-mail Steve Witt (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  wrong e-mail addresses

In August 2004, I asked for an e-mail address to contact TLC. I asked this in LegoLand Billund (the parks weren't sold at the time). The e-mail address didn't work. Last month, I was back in Billund. I mentioned this and asked for a new e-mail (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

www.bricklink.com or www.ebay.com (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) Hi Jordan, After an attic sort out we've been rebuilding all our lego to sell on ebay or similar (my daughter discovered her grown up brother's collection and has pursuaded him to sell to buy Playmobil). We have quite a lot, including a (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) I think the catch was that while AFOLs were quick to jump at the chance to own one of these sets, they were NOT so quick to buy *more* of these sets. It seems as though a lot of AFOLs who owned the original set were passing up the opportunity (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) Hi Damon, I enjoyed reading your post and share many of the same sentiments. I recall LEGO saying somewhere that generally speaking, sets re-released as Legends do not sell very well. This seems odd to me, since I would jump at the chance to (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact