 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6288
Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 04:36:01 GMT

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsReallygmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce, Karl Paulsen wrote:
Hi folks,
    I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the
Factory
palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and
the PAB
selection has been updated accordingly.  Perhaps most notably the minifig
parts
inlcuding new heads, naboo and agents henchmen torsos, and brown and tan
legs,
are now present.

http://us.factory.lego.com/PAB/default.aspx

And I'm glad to see that we finally get the "Brick 2X4X2 W. Screen" - the
part
used as a wheel-well on all sorts of LEGO vehicles that also makes a great
piece
for window decorations.  That will be a nice asset to have.

They must be a bit slow to change the brick palette, or there is some error.
I tried to find this brick in the LEGO Factory palette, but it does not show
up in LEGO Digital Designer Factory palette, only in the Factory website.
It does show up as a brick you cannot order, if you turn the palette filters
off, but this still makes it hard for people to order it in a LDD model.

And the only color I see it available in is the dark bluish grey from
Factory, it'd be nice of them to make it available in other colors as well.

I think it would be great if TLG could at least make the Factory orderable
bricks match up properly with the LDD palette which shows them.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde