 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6276
Re: wrong e-mail addresses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 19:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
In August 2004, I asked for an e-mail address to contact TLC.
[...]
Any suggestions?

In what capacity are you looking to contact them? These days, there's a very
wide variety of ways to contact Lego-- I dunno if they would have a "general
contact" e-mail address. I guess one way of going about it would be to e-mail
Steve Witt or Jan Beyer who could at least point you in the right direction.

DaveE