 LEGO Company / 2296
Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:46:36 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Is the large bag at the St Jacobs store the same size as this one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lar/Meetings/MichLUG-2004-sep-11/dscn2940.jpg

1 - suffice it to say that I felt it was *cough* 6.95 USD *cough* a good deal.

Man if if that was the price I would have filled every bag they had.
Well maybe that's what you did, you're just not telling us. :-)

I'm guessing someone made an error in the bag selection because that's a
small bag for the by weight pick a bricks.  Our bags are way smaller
then that.  Actually I wish they had a bag that size.  If I seriously
need some parts I don't want to have to fill these little tiny bags for
hours on end.  No matter how fun Calum claims it is.

Derek