 LEGO Company / 2296
    Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Man if if that was the price I would have filled every bag they had. Well maybe that's what you did, you're just not telling us. :-) I'm guessing someone made an error in the bag selection because that's a small bag for the by weight pick a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Naa. It had to fit in my carryon. (...) Yes. That's what I meant when I said Billund, sorry for any confusion. The large one is much larger. (...) I'm with you there, even this bigger one is no fun. A trick I was shown is to cut the sides of (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)