 LEGO Company / 2291
Re: Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:57:43 GMT

Calum:

Is the large bag at the St Jacobs store the same size as this one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lar/Meetings/MichLUG-2004-sep-11/dscn2940.jpg

or is it some different size? The comparision with a large cup is rather
striking. This bag is the same size as the 'small' bag at Billund (and at the
random brick sales location that was at LEGOWorld). but there is a smaller bag
out there.

Thanks.

As far as your comments about the neatness of St Jacobs and the other two stores
run by that outfit... I think I agree. I know I like them a lot! St Jacobs was
the highlight of my Waterloo/Kitchener trip last year... They run a good store,
have a neat selection, and good prices.