 Harry Potter / 514
Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:18:27 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Hi all,

Hello all,

We (the Vancouver Lego Club) just finished doing a show locally this
past weekend, and I thought I'd post a link to some preliminary
pictures of the Harry Potter stuff that I created for the show.

Sorry for the blurry pix, an older digital camera was used.  Better
ones are coming soon.

On top of the mountain, you'll see a structure that is not part of the
Hogwarts area.  It's the upper station of a wonderful gondola system
that had working cars moving up and down (automatically) all weekend.

Any details on the gondola system? Any pictures which show it more?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com