 Harry Potter / 511
    Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix —Robin Sather
   Hi all, Hello all, We (the Vancouver Lego Club) just finished doing a show locally this past weekend, and I thought I'd post a link to some preliminary pictures of the Harry Potter stuff that I created for the show. Sorry for the blurry pix, an (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix —Sonnich Jensen
     Nice show. Really good looking engine too. Good design of this on (URL) - is it stable in curves? Do you have some more pictures of that car? (...) 70'ies; the yellow ones. Rgds Sonnich Robin Sather <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

         Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix —Robin Sather
     (...) Very stable. No problem with curves or points. You can't really tell anything from that picture, but I'll have more and better ones soon. There are multiple pivet points of articulation for the large wheels, and I "cheated" by placing tiny (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix —Frank Filz
     (...) Any details on the gondola system? Any pictures which show it more? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

         Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix —Robin Sather
      (...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

         Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix —Bryan Wong
     (...) To tell you the truth, I was skeptical about making a working gondola... Well David totally proved me wrong! I've spent some time looking at the system (mainly cuz the system sits on my mountain), and I've got it with me anyway. So I took 2 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix —Adrian Rohnfelder
   Robin, I really do like your HP world, nice idea, especially the Hogwarts Express (I'm actually building one of my own, but you've set level really high), please show us more (detailled) pictures! happy bricking adrian (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)