 Harry Potter / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
Harry Potter customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 02:15:12 GMT

Hello -

Just in time it appears with Robin's post, I am looking to start setting up
a gallery for HP customs with the upcoming FBTB II.

The original FBTB now has nearly 100 galleries for Star Wars, so I'm hoping
to start something positive with this 'subsite'.  It will be advertised in
the Harry Potter fansite community - people that are perhaps unaware of what
LEGO has to offer - so it would be a good opportunity to show your work to
perhaps a new audience.

Drop me an email if you have something to show.
Tim
tsaupe@cinci.rr.com