 Harry Potter / 269
Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I think Lego's thinking is why put out $150 plus sets, when you can get
the consumer to buy the same amount of sets, set by set, for $200, and you'll
also get more of them because you can don't have to invest in a model all
at once, you can spread out your purchase of the model over a few months.

Benjamin Medinets

Wow, it's like the concept of modular automation systems. ;)

    Iain