 Harry Potter / 260
  Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets at the local Family Toy tonight. Ok, ok, I saw mockups of the sets. Family Toy is really nutso about having everything in just the right place. When they do their new stock layout (which this one had), they like (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

(...) Great find Robert. Thank you. So, according to our eyewitness account, all of our talk from the Creator box was correct. WE ROCK! Matt (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

How you going all, Rob just wondering is there any sign of the red train or the platform 9 3/4 of which Harry creates up you might know what I mean if your read the book only asking since you said that some sets have enviroment or secnces for the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

in article GEyBA7.H7F@lugnet.com, Matthew Gerber at matthew@digitaliris.com wrote on 6/14/01 11:06 PM: (...) I forgot about the Creator software box art, looking at it in comparison, the big guy (Hogwart?) Is a big block, mostly. I didn't even (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

in article GEyBtJ.IpB@lugnet.com, Eli Donati at ludon@pbq.com.au wrote on 6/14/01 11:17 PM: (...) Sorry, I did not see a train set, but I think there was a mid-sized set that didn't have a picture and could have been such a set, especially if it is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

(...) I think that would suck big-time if all we got was an engine...what Lego should do is have a "kit" like MY OWN Train and all you need is the motor...so when you add the pieces from the "kit" plus the not-included motor, you get, voila, a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...

(...) Wow, it's like the concept of modular automation systems. ;) Iain (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)