 Harry Potter / 262
Re: Saw some of the new Harry Potter sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:17:43 GMT

  How you going all,
                Rob just wondering is there any sign of the red train
or the platform 9 3/4 of which  Harry creates up you might know what I mean
if your read the book only asking since you said that some  sets have
enviroment or secnces for the book .

       cheers.