 Harry Potter / 1531
Re: 4755 Knight Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:41:27 GMT

What I am noticing on these 2004 sets is something I never really paid attention too before. On the box bottom, they state that parts included may come from Korea, Denmark and Switzerland. Could be the new Korean factory is not pullin up to company quality, or they have not figured out how to manage coloring at all three locations. Was this ever a problem before? Does anybody here qualify for a job as plant manager in charge of color quality? Wanna job? From the level of complaints and research I have done into these pesky purple and garish grey parts, it seems that someone is asleep at the wheel in TLC or its partners.

I guess you get what you pay for...

:(