 Harry Potter / 1530
Re: 4755 Knight Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Aaron West wrote:
   ...snip... I was very interested in the supply of Purple. And yes, it all > matches pefectly! All the hubbub over the prototype and toyfair pictures was
   just as I thought, wind.

My copy, as well as my mini Knight Bus, also has different shades of purple. Some types of bricks seem to be slightly different from other types. This might have to do with the bricks coming from different countries. Or lightfall? However, it’s barely noticible looking as single bricks, but built together it clearly shows.

   ...snip... The driver is a welcome new figure, as is the dog (I think he should have been a > tad bigger.).

...a dog that nearly tickles your chin with his ears isn’t exactly a small dog ;-)

Regards Peter.