 Harry Potter / 1526
Re: 4755 Knight Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:46:29 GMT

"Aaron West" <blacktron@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:HwML43.15ED@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

This was actually the first of the new Prisoner sets I opened, because I • was
very interested in the supply of Purple.  And yes, it all matches • pefectly!  All
the hubbub over the prototype and toyfair pictures was just as I thought, • wind.

No, I don't think so.  Cary Clark has picked up two copies of the Knight
Bus, one from Wal-Mart and one from KB Toys.  In both cases the color
variations across the purple bricks is noticeable.  The color variation is
not limited to purple though, it affects blue as well as I have noticed it a
quite a few blue parts lately.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Fear not!  The Purple Pack is fine! :o)

I'll like the set and will likely by many copies of it even with the
varience in color.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: 4755 Knight Bus

(...) Same here. Picked one up. Very noticable color variations in the purple. I keep meaning to call to complain. Even between the same kind of piece (train windows, or 2x4 bricks, for example) there is variation. Its just unsatisfactory. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)