 General / 53208
Re: A quick LEGO History
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 03:34:01 GMT

Thanks Jim!

For questions relating to the history of the LEGO company and the Christiansen
family, Jim Hughes is really the subject matter expert.  He has done a lot of
research about both, whereas my area of research is focused more on the LEGO
sets and parts.  Both of us have found our areas of interest overlap so much
that we have been sharing research information for some time now.  Plus Jim is
one of the folks that has helped me with the LEGO CD.

Gary Istok