 General / 53205
Re: A quick LEGO History
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote: SNIPPAGE
   Aside-- the wikipedia timeline seems to have it wrong. I’ve changed the timeline over there at least once, and some things seem to have been changed again, some incorrectly. It currently says:

“1932 - Ole Kirk Christiansen, opens his shop in the village of Billund, Denmark.”

“1965 - Lego Samsonite is discontinued.”

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legotimeline

Funny, I just stumbled onto that timeline before seeing this thread today. I was actually looking for an answer to a timeline-related question:

What dates did TLG start calling itself TLC and then back again?

-Hendo