 General / 52147
Re: Peladofigphobia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi wrote:
Eek, but then you can see {inside} his head to where his brains should
be! While bald solid-studded minifig heads are bad enough, those poor
souls who lost their brains through the holes in the tops of their heads
are pitiable.

Chris

No, you are absolutely right .. What was I thinking..
figs without their head studs covered are indecent. Thanks for setting me
straight :)

--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk