 General / 52140
Re: Peladofigphobia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felix Greco wrote:

  • Do you find the appearance of a minifig with no hat, hair, or helmet to be unsettling?
  • Do you find your minifigs to be incomplete without something covering that top stud?
  • When veiwing the creations of others, do you find the appearance of a minifig with an exposed stud on its head an indication of a poor builder?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are a peladofigphobiac. You may wonder, what is a peladofigphobiac? Observe...

peladophobia- fear of bald people
fig- contraction of the term minifigure for the AFOL, a yummy treat to the muggles

peladofigphobia- fear (or loathing) of minifigs with an exposed stud on thier head.

My name is Felix Greco, and I’m a peladofigphobiac.

I used to and I still do if its a yellow fig head (or #shudder# pink head) However when the fig is clearly wearing headcoverings due to the printing such as this little fellah then its all ok

-- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk