 General / 50924
Re: what is ALE? (was Re: Brickshelf going away???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:42:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   ALE is Adult Lego Enthusiast, a newer (and preferred by at least some) term over AFOL.

Renaming be damned! I like old-school, old-time. (Eddie Shore!)

Signed,

An AFOL who builds MOCs who also may be a Curmudgeon,

JOHN