 General / 50931
Re: what is ALE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:39:20 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Joe Strout wrote:

   So, you like it better because there was little thought behind it? Next you’ll be saying you voted for Bush. :)

Holy moley, them’s fightin’ words!

Methinks he doth protest too much. Out with it-- that dirty little secret will eat you alive, Dave!

<snip>

   I wondered the same thing. Curse that scoundrel John Neal and his willy-nilly FUT-ing!

It may have been a little wily, but I categorically deny any nilly!

If it ain’t OT yet, I’ll make it so, number 1! (FUTOTF)

JOHN