 General / 49217
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 03:31:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Orion Pobursky wrote:

I think a more appropriate title for this type of seller (i.e. those who sell currently or recently available sets for inflated prices) would be “Scammer”.

-Orion

I was lucky enough to be able to buy 9 of these tubs during the TRU sale. If I sell only 4 of those for $30 each then I have paid for all of them. And if I can even turn a small profit then that’s great because any extra cash will probably go towards buying new storage (I just moved across country and sold all my old storage). I might only sell 2, I haven’t decided.

Anyway, the demand sets the value for all of this stuff in the end so I in no way feel like “this type of seller”. I’m sure I’m barely even touching the money that some bricklinkers will make by parting the tubs out (65 tubs!!??). (wink)

You should really think some more before you just slam a seller as a scammer or a scalper or what not. Granted it’s your right, but still.

[ j o n ]