 General / 49173
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:14:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Dowd wrote:
In lugnet.general, Cary Clark wrote:

<snip>
... Variation 'A' has mostly brown and black heads, but no light
yellow 3x4 33 degree slopes. Variation 'B' also has brown and black heads,
and 2 light yellow slopes. Variation 'C' has mostly sand blue and tan
heads, and 10 light yellow slopes.

I popped open a few more sets this morning and found variation 'D': mostly sand blue and tan heads, 3 light yellow slopes and 3 red 3x4 33 slopes.
Cary

I have bought several with variation 'E': mostly black, brown, and bright green heads and 3 light yellow 3x4 33 degree slopes.

Ken

I found an even different variation in the extra 500 box.  I have 5 identical
bags of parts in the box.
in each bag:
8-1x3x5 wall pcs lt gray
Lots of slopes in each bag.
lime green tiles
Several technic small beams and plates

now the contents of the red tub seem really close to the discription on the
side.

Mark