 General / 49119
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors... (padding of the subject to fix line wrap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh wrote:
I have purchased two of these tubs.  One had a bag with one green head, the
other did not.  Initially I thought the two bags were the same but Cary
Clark (he, Joe Meno and I had lunch today and I brought the two boxes with
me) noticed they were actually different.  It is a bit of a grab bag, I wish
they sold boxes like these all the time.  I'd pay $10 for one of these on a
regular basis just for the entertainment value.

Yeah, these boxes are the most fun tubs since the silver tubs of '98!