 General / 49200
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Strand wrote:

Sounds like you found the "Sweet bucket of joy" according to Normificus on
Brickshelf.  :)  I found this pic a few days ago when I did a search for
4679 in the gallery.  At first I thought it might have been faked but sounds
like you got it too.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99638>

PS that description cracks me up.
Eric

Eric,
Why do you call it the "Sweet Bucket of Joy"? I just got four of these with
five identical polybags in each. I was disappointed that I got so many
identical parts. The seven tubs I got earlier had different polybag contents
in each so I received a larger variety of parts and colors.  Bruce

Bruce,
I just used that name because that's what the brickshelf image poster (not me)
used as a description.  Also, I think it is a funny name.
Eric