 General / 49193
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Roy Gal wrote:

Eric, Why do you call it the “Sweet Bucket of Joy”? I just got four of these with five identical polybags in each. I was disappointed that I got so many identical parts. The seven tubs I got earlier had different polybag contents in each so I received a larger variety of parts and colors. Bruce

I just picked up 3 tubs at a Sacramento (Northern California) TRU and they all had the more boring extra parts seen here

No nice minifig heads, no baseplates. I will try some other TRUs in the area if I get a chance, but this assortment of parts is not that exciting.

Roy

I picked up some sets here in Colorado and they are exactly the same as those in your pix! Everyone one of them I must say... very disappointing! Looks like the first sets had the good pieces and then it got worse.

Interesting to note the yellow duplo pieces in them.