 General / 39670
Re: Lego makes "Dirty Dozen" of violent toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:17:39 GMT

It's my impression that the authors of this list would also rank breathing,
eating, and sleeping as being violent (it expends energy) In fact, any
sudden movement of the human body could be classified as violent.

Protect the easily offended...BAN EVERYTHING!!!

-Harvey