 General / 33973
33972  |  33974
Subject:
Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:44:19 GMT

Hey all,

I recently worked off the printing on four of the trans-dark green 1/4
saucer UFO pieces from the Insectoids Arachnoid Star Base.  It worked well
except I'm left with a slight pattern of whorls, much like fingerprints,
which were created by the combination of mild Brasso abrasive and the cotton
balls I used.  I was thinking of using cotton balls with water to try to
polish these whorls out.  Has anyone else tried something similar and how
did it work?

Thanks in advance,

Dave