 General / 33972
Re: ~Free Speech!~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Richard Noeckel writes:
-Nor do I!

Wow, feel the love!

In all seriousness -- I was joking.  See:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9713

But thanks for supporting me froggy self.

-- Hop-Frog (Lugnet -- it's like a big family with some annoying members...)

P.S. I think it's worth noting that I bear no actual animosity towards any
lugnet members (pretended might be another matter).  I like lugnet.  I like
the people on it.  Furious exchanges do not bother me.  I don't even dislike
the people I try to annoy -- it's just that they set themselves up for
certain responses.  So do I.  Have fun.  I know I am planning to have fun.
In the end, it's all you'll have.  (I just got the news of someone's death,
someone in my circle of association -- sobering moment.)