 General / 33994
Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:40:18 GMT

You've got one more than me, and one of the ones I have belongs to the MCM I
have, so I really only have one.

Dave

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@home.com> wrote in message
Hmmm....So you're the one who keeps beating me to the trans-antifreeze • corners,
huh?

I wish!

It's a tough part to get, but they occasionally show up on Brickbay (not
often enough, though). Good luck getting 3 more. I've been working on it • for a
year and a half and have only managed 3 corner parts thus far. It's enough • for
the spaceship, but not for the base I've got in mind. If I came across an • extra
one, I'll email you about it.

-Dave