 General / 33989
Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:44:41 GMT

I guess I shouldn't mention that I plan to do this as well with the four
extra panels I have.  The hard part is getting three more of the
trans-antifreeze giant 1/4 dome pieces from the Mega Core Magnetizer so I
can make a complete dome.

Dave

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:

Solution: Water and a soft towel. It's worked wonders for all the large
Blacktron II panels I needed to brasso down.

AAAAH! You Brasso(tm)ed Blacktron II panels??? You were joking, right? I'd
trade plain for printed in a heartbeat.

++Lar