 General / 33992
Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:

Solution: Water and a soft towel. It's worked wonders for all the large
Blacktron II panels I needed to brasso down.

AAAAH! You Brasso(tm)ed Blacktron II panels??? You were joking, right? I'd
trade plain for printed in a heartbeat.

++Lar

If I could have gotten plain Trans antifreeze panels, I wouldn't have felt the
need to brasso the BTII ones. Unfortunately, most folks won't trade these
easily. I wouldn't normally care, but it's the only large panel color I work
with. Had I known you had them for trade, I would have swapped them in a minute.

-Dave