 General / 28294
Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:23:28 GMT

Hmm... I really wonder sometimes the amount people want to
pay for good sets. I don't know, it is very frustrating.

Here are some general questions I have:

1) Where are the losses coming from, product line wholesale
sales, plant closings, market loss, new vetures, etc.

market loss to Pokemon, Game Boy etc., stupid new lines: ZNAP, Lego clothes, clocks and watches....

2) What plans are there to go back to the core LEGO
products, and what kind of items can we look forward to?

Bionicle, bionicle, bionicle.......

3) Are the bulk sales better tha the old format LSAH servce
packs?

I'm not sure.....

scratchin' brickhead