 General / 17615
Re: News article about AFOL (from RTL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:44:23 GMT

Are
any of the people mentioned on LUGNET?

Yes, I read LUGNET.  And the "club" referred to is LUGOLA (LEGO User Group of
Los Angeles)--the other two attending members being Dave Johann and Rick
Kujawa.

It's unfortunate that, while mentioning
the online community of LEGO fans, the author didn't give any pointers to
specific URLs...

Yeah, I thought so too. LUGNET isn't mentioned at all. :-|

Yes, I agree.  I mentioned LUGNET to the writer, as well, I was contacted due
to his reading of my posts, specifically concerning LUGOLA.

Other than that, nice article.

Henry
http://www.geocities.com/droideka13

(Dinosaur pics comming soon...)