 General / 17545
Re: News article about AFOL (from RTL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:21:40 GMT

The group referred to is LUGola, I assume (the Los Angeles based LUG
Henry has started). Craig and I are 2500+ miles away in DixieLUG.

eric

Henry Lim is definitely around. Henry, the club they mentioned-- is that in
ref to DixieLUG? And those two people are Eric H. and Craigo, aren't they?

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)