 General / 14692

Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:38:33 GMT

How do you feel about the 928? I think it is kinda plain.

In lugnet.general, Damian Garcia writes:

"Paul Mison" <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
The other thing I like about 918 is the fact that, despite only having
about 100 pieces, it's completely enclosed, with a proper cockpit-
something that was completely lacking in later small- to medium- sized
spaceships.

Those "open air" space craft *really* bug me too.

--
---D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Alien/2199/

Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )
I love these 'type' space LEGO. they always seem to remind me of what sci fi
was like in the fifties...

:)
EC

Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )