 General / 10216
Re: Ever been missing a piece? Nope!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 10:15:38 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote
I'm just curious if anyone has ever built their newly-bought lego set only
to discover a piece is missing.  I've often been positive partway through
that I was missing one, but I always ended up finding it.

Never. Not once in over 500 sets over twenty years. That is very impressive
quality control.

Wouldn't mind that level of attention to detail in some of the businesses I
work with :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/